An ORGANIZATION that helps each and everyone to liberate themselves by renewing the mind and flushing the unwanted elements out of the mind.
Reflections on The 42 Laws Of MA'AT
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
-
If you have been in the Black conscious community for any length of time, you have heard the term ma’at used.
Ma’at is the daughter of Ra – Supreme God of Kemetic culture – and is the goddess of truth, justice, divine order, and cosmic balance. Her polar opposite, Set, is the God of darkness and chaos. Therefore, when we discuss ma’at, we are discussing the opposite of destructive force. Ma’at is often shown with wing and carries an ankh, the key of life.
So important were the principles of order and cosmic balance to the rulers of Kemet that they would often carry an image of Ma’at seated as a sign that the Pharaoh represented her regime.
Judges in Kemet also wore an emblem of Ma’at on their chest, and all those who would become a part of society in Kemet were urged to seek Ma’at. Invoking the goddess Ma’at is appropriate for righting wrongs and to help truth and understanding emerge from any situation. Invoking Ma’at also brings one back to the primal beginnings of Earth, finding common ground, balance, and to embody righteousness.
When a person died, their soul was lead by Thoth, god of wisdom, into the Hall of Double Justice, to the presence of Osiris, Lord of the Dead, along with 42 Assessors, or Judges of Ma’at. The heart, which is a person’s essence, would be weighed in the Scales of Justice against Ma’at’s feather from her headdress. If the person had led a good life the heart would balance against the feather. If the person had committed one or more crimes against the divine rules, then it would weigh heavier and would be eaten by the goddess Ammut, thereby to die the eternal death.
Those that balanced would be led by Ma’at to Osiris, and be permitted to join with the celestial goddesses and gods for all eternity. The Declaration of Innocence that the deceased were judged against were written in The Book of Coming Forth by Day (The Book of the Dead) as follows:
I have not committed a sin.
I have not committed robbery with violence.
I have not stolen.
I have not slain men and women.
I have not stolen grain.
I have not purloined offerings.
I have not stolen the property of God.
I have not uttered lies.
I have not carried away food.
I have not uttered curses.
I have not committed adultery; I have not lain with men.
I have made none to weep.
I have not eaten the heart.
I have not attacked any man.
I am not a man of deceit.
I have not stolen cultivated land.
I have not been an eavesdropper.
I have not slandered.
I have not been angry without any cause.
I have not debauched the wife of any man.
I have not debauched the wife of man.
I have not polluted myself.
I have terrorized none.
I have not transgressed.
I have not been a person of wrath.
I have not shut my ears to the words of truth.
I have not blasphemed.
I am not a man of violence.
I have not been a stirrer up of strife.
I have not acted with undue haste.
I have not pried into matters.
I have not multiplied my words in speaking.
I have wronged none, I have done no evil.
I have not worked witchcraft against the king.
I have never stopped water.
I have never raised my voice.
I have not cursed God.
I have not acted with arrogance.
I have not stolen the bread of the gods.
I have not carried away the khenfu cakes from the Spirits of the dead.
I have not snatched away the bread of a child, nor treated with contempt the god of my city.
I have not slain the cattle belonging to God.
Compare these laws to the 10 Commandments of the Old Testament in Christianity while keeping in mind that these laws preceded the Bible (as we know it) by thousands of years. The 10 Commandments of the Torah (Old Testament) are as follows:
I am the Lord thy God, which have brought thee out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage. Thou shalt have no other gods before me.
Thou shalt not take the name of the Lord thy God in vain.
Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth. Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them.
Remember the Sabbath day, to keep it holy.
Honor thy father and thy mother: that thy days may be long.
Thou shalt not kill.
Thou shalt not commit adultery.
Thou shalt not steal.
Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbor.
Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor’s house, thou shalt not covet thy neighbor’s wife, nor his manservant, nor his maidservant, nor his ox, nor his ass, nor anything that is thy neighbor’s.
The 10 Commandments of Christianity were said to have been delivered by Moses ‘The Law Giver’. But according to the Bible, Moses was educated in Kemet. As a member of the royal house, Moses was taught the ‘Mystery Systems’, or what we have come to know as Kemetic Science, and his education most certainly included the Declarations of Maat.
Typically when the Bible is brought up in conversation, what comes to mind is a source of truth that has not been tampered with. However, when this book was originally published it contained 80 books and current editions only have 66, and we have to wonder what exact purpose the removal of 14 books would serve? The Vatican Church or Roman catholic church has been associated with deception for ages. Their atrocities have ranged from genocide many centuries ago against the Cathars to child molestation is more recent years. The Bible was originally translated from Latin into English in 1611. This “original” Bible contained 80 books, including the Apocrypha, which means hidden. These Apocrypha books made up the end of the Old Testament, and included the following books: • 1 Esdras • 2 Esdras • Tobit • Judith • The rest of Esther • The Wisdom of Solomon • Ecclesiasticus • Baruch with the epistle Jeremiah • The Songs of the...
An approximately 1,500-2,000-year-old Bible found in Turkey has left the Vatican in shock because it allegedly confirms that Jesus Christ wasn’t crucified as has come to be widely believed. The Bible, which was discovered in 2000 and kept in secret in Ankara’s Ethnography Museum, contains the gospel of Jesus’ disciple Barnabas. The gospel claims that Christ was neither crucified nor was he God’s son. Instead, it says he was just a prophet. The book also refers to Apostle Paul as “The Impostor” and further claims that Christ ascended back to heaven alive, with Judas Iscariot being crucified in his place. The now controversial book was recovered during an operation in the Mediterranean-area as authorities went against a gang that smuggles antiquities and illegal explosives, says a report by The National Turk. The old book is currently valued at a whopping 40 million Turkish Liras, approximately $28 million. Experts and religious bodies have examined the book an...
“…The darkest man is here the most highly esteemed and considered better than the others who are not so dark. Let me add that in very truth these people portray and depict their gods and their idols black and their devils white as snow. For they say that God and all the saints are black and the devils are all white. That is why they portray them as I have described.” – Marco Polo,after visiting the Pandyan Kingdom in 1288 More than a thousand years before the foundations of Greece and Rome, proud and industrious Black men and women known as the Dravidian erected a powerful civilization in the Indus Valley. From those origins, African Kings in India drove the region’s commerce, culture, and belief systems. Dr. Clyde Winters, author of Afrocentrism: Myth or Science? writes: “Ethiopians have had very intimate relations with Indians. In fact, in antiquity the Ethiopians ruled much of India. These Ethiopians were called the Naga. It was the Naga who created Sanskrit. ...
Bull and cow symbolism is widely used in many ancient cultures. The cow, bull and horn symbolism is related to the Sun and consciousness symbolism of resurrection and rebirth. This symbolism is also the source for the first letter in many languages, the letter A (alpha/aleph/alef, al/el/God), and also what was once considered the last letter, T (tav/tau). Aleph/Alef and Tav/Tau, first and last, beginning and end, is like the reference to Alpha and Omega as the beginning and end. These are the letters A and T, which relate to Bull/Tauro symbolism, as does the Ancient Egyptian word ka. The ankh is symbolism of the Tau Cross (bull/Taurus) and Ru mouth/gate/womb symbolism for higher, realer, truer life through bearing our own cross and crossing over or passing over to a new world we take upon ourselves to create. Aspiring to the oval, mouth, gateway and womb of higher consciousness symbolized by the air element. Video Audio Download .mp3: Egyptian Ka, Bull, Alphabet ...
The cowrie — or cowry — shell was one of the most successful and universal forms of currency in the world. In West Africa though, the humble shell worked its way into the cultural fiber, taking on a deeper symbolic and ritualistic meaning that has never been entirely lost. Yoruba Ibeji Male and Female Dolls dressed in cowrie shells. ( Source ) Cowrie Shells as Currency The attractive white shell has all the characteristics required of money: easy to handle and carry around due to its light weight, non-perishable, good for small and large purchases. Its shape makes it instantly recognizable and difficult to forge. The cowries also have very little variation in size and form, which makes them easy to count. They were often threaded into bracelets or long strings of forty, or packed into pouches to form greater quantities. For large payments, the shells could be tossed into baskets and weighed to determine their value. 40 cowries made 1 string, 50 strings made 1 hea...
Here are 10 correspondences that align ancient occult science discovered by melanated minds with the current understandings in the field of quantum physics that prove “The Universe is Mental” and “The Mind is All”. The Principle of Mentalism found in the wisdom of Hermes Trismegistus (known as Thoth in ancient Egypt) demonstrate that “The Universe is MENTAL, The Mind is ALL.” Many repeat this quote, or others like it, without even the slightest notion of what this means, and if it’s really even true. The reality is, ancient melanated minds such as those in Egypt whom mastered the Occult Sciences understood what we now call metaphysics and quantum physics. Meaning they acquired true knowledge of the nature of the physical world and the foundational quantum mental world beneath it. The Principle of Mentalism as found in the Kybalion states, “THE ALL IS MIND; The Universe is Mental.” The Kybalion goes on to expound briefly on the concept of mentalism: “ This Principle embodies the truth t...
Certain mythological struggles between the god Horus and his uncle Seth made the eye of Horus symbolize the whole, that which has returned to its being and has been completed. The ancient Egyptians called it Udjat, wadjet or wedjat. This narration tells how Horus had to fight fiercely with his uncle Seth to avenge the death of his father Osiris. In the battle Horus lost his left eye, which was damaged or stolen by Seth, having to be replaced by the Udjat. Eye of Horus meaning: Horus’s left eye was related to the Moon, while his right eye was identified with the sun. The connection point between the Udjat and the Moon is due to a version of the myth that tells that the injured eye had to be healed and rebuilt by the god Thoth. The healing process was perceived in nature through the lunar phases, that is, the Moon modified its appearance when it was in a trance of healing and the Full Moon appeared when the Eye of Horus was completely healed. ...
The Ancient Egyptians are perhaps best known for their complex religion, whose hundreds of ancient Egyptians gods were worshiped in some of the most spectacular temples ever built. As early as 17,000 BCE, carvings of wild cattle alongside strange hybrid creatures at the site of Qurta in southern Egypt suggest an early belief in the hidden forces of nature. With Egypt’s earliest stone sculpture at about 7,000 years old believed to represent a cow, it is clear this was an animal that played an important role in the lives of the early Egyptians. So too did their desert environment, in which the dominant Sun was worshiped as a variety of gods, much like the River Nile, whose annual life-bringing floodwaters were likewise venerated as divine. As these aspects of the natural world gradually developed into individual gods, each region of Egypt also had their own local deities whose characters evolved through stories and myths. One of the key myths for the...
The February Full Moon falls on the 8-9th in the fire sign of Leo. Its energy is going to awaken the flame within us. It is going to guide us to make bold choices, to strengthen our self-belief, and to find our motivation to move forward. Full Moons are always portals of release and with Mars, the planet of action and energy highly active at this time, we may feel fired up to let things go, clear the dead weight, and bring a new sense of awakened hope into our hearts. This ritual is designed to work in harmony with the energies of the February Leo Full Moon but can also be adapted to suit your own needs. Leo Full Moon Ritual 2020 This ritual is best done from February 7th-20th, 2020 You will need: Cleansing tool of choice (eg. dried herbs, sprays, bells, wand, etc.) 4 candles Small box (like a shoebox or amazon box) Paper and pen February Cosmic Meditation Leo Full Moon Reading (optional) Directions: 1.) Place the candles in a square configura...
POSITIVE GROUPS Galactic Confederation Also called Galactic Federation. This is a loose confederate union of positive civilizations within this Galaxy, such as Pleiadians, Sirians, Arcturians… Its leaders are ascended masters, beings that live in enlightened state of consciousness. Ashtar Command is a section of Galactic Confederation which primary function is to liberate planet Earth from the grip of the dark forces. They have many physical motherships in Earth orbit that are cloaked with tachyonic membrane and are thus non-detectable for all optical/radar instruments of the Cabal. They have prevented nuclear war on Earth many times over. Also, they have prevented many earthquakes as they stabilize tectonic plate activity. Their main motivation is to share happiness and love they have achieved themselves as a result of their spiritual growth, with not so fortunate Earth population. There is a strong disinfo campaign against Galactic Confederation that started in mid-90s a...
Comments
Post a Comment